THEIR 5 POINT GUARANTY
We provide a 5 point customer protection guaranty eliminating any risks so you can feel 100% sure that you made the best possible decision.
1) Price - We guarantee in writing the final price before we start any work so you know there are no hidden fees, extra charges or surprises. It is our price promise! We do not accept any money until the work is complete and you are satisfied.
2) Quality - The Owner is present on every project to insure the absolute best workmanship is attained. We also provide a 30 year no questions asked labor warranty in writing protecting you from any future issues.
3) Materials - We use materials that are guaranteed by the manufacturer for 50 years to lifetime.
4) Licensed & Insured - We are licensed by each city and county. We take on all the risk if anything were to happen on the job with our $2,000,000 insurance policies.
5) Proven Track Record - We have an A Rating and are accredited with the BBB, Angie's List 2013 and 2014 Super Service Award winners, an Owens Corning Preferred Contractor and have customer videos and letters that prove our outstanding commitment to your satisfaction. We truly care about you and your home!
They Are Different
Get a Free Consultation
Don't Wait. Contact Us Today! (303) 489-2541.
David came out and gave me an estimate and started the work within a week. He put on a new roof for me. I was really impressed. He did a great job. He was here to supervise his workers and they cleaned up wonderfully. They are a very professional organization. I would recommend this company in a minute to anyone. I have always been weary of contractors and this one proved me wrong.Pat, 8704 Princeton St.
All around David is very professional and great to work with. When his crew came out to remove/install the roofing, they were very quick, professional, and took an excellent attention to detail. They even went as far as painting my vents to match the roof. I would highly recommend David to all my friends and family.Lee, 6967 Miro Ct.
The service was great. He came out within a week to give me an estimate and started work within a week of my agreement. The supplies were delivered and his crew started work the next morning. They finished the job that afternoon and cleaned up everything. I didn't have to do anything more than pay. David got the permit from the city and provided a dumpster for the trash. I am very pleased with both the roof and the service.Carole, 879 Lilac St.
David with Colorado Roofing and Remodel is a fabulous contractor and professional. He provided me emergency services with holes in my roof at no cost just to make sure it would make it through the storm. He was willing to work with me and my insurance company to make sure all of the proper credentials were being taken care of, and doing so in the most cost effective manner possible. I would highly recommend this company.Marianne, 2890 Niagara St.